Saturday, November 29, 2014

marinating.

good things take time. i am antsy every day that i'm soaking up too much inspiration and not translating it into creative work. i watch people carrying out their creative visions on social media day in and day out. i am inspired by those people, and then i feel down on myself for not doing the same. but i also have to remind myself that those people are not pursuing a degree full time as well as working.

graduation excites and scares me. it's exciting because i will have so much more time for creative pursuits. it scares me because i feel pressure to be successful with a career path right out of the gate.

i'm trying to balance the two. i want to spend the next few months challenging my creative skills and at the same time building my portfolio and resume. i plan to spend a lot more time with my camera shooting people in nature, carrying out photographic visions, producing short videos, expanding my graphic design and drawing & painting skills.

2015 is almost here. let's do this!

No comments: